We collect, process and store your personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We developed this notice to explain the types of personal data we collect and the scale and purpose of data collection and utilization.
Your rights as a data subject
You have the following rights:
- Information about the data we hold about you and its processing,
- Rectification of inaccurate personal data,
- Deletion of data we hold about you,
- Restriction of data processing,
- Objection to our processing of your data, and
- Data portability if you have given your consent to data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you may withdraw it at any time with future effect.
You can assert your rights at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer. The relevant contact details are provided below.
You may file a complaint with your competent supervisory authority at any time: https://www.bfdi.bund.de.
Purposes of data processing by the controller and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes specified in this Privacy Statement. We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for any purposes other than those specified. We will pass on your personal data to third parties only if:
- You have given your express consent to this,
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party,
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation,
- The processing is necessary to protect vital interests, and
- There is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in the non-communication of your data.
Deleting and locking personal data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We store your personal data only as this is necessary for achieving the here mentioned purposes or as it is required according to the statutory storage periods. After the discontinuation of the purpose or the end of the storage period, data are routinely locked or deleted in accordance with the legal statutes.
Collection of general information when visiting our website
When you visit our website, cookies are used to collect and store general information. This information (server log files) includes details about your web browser, operating system, the domain name of your Internet service provider and other similar information. None of this information can be used to identify you personally.
This information is required for technical reasons to enable the correct delivery of the requested website content and is generated automatically when using the Internet. It is processed for the following purposes in particular:
- To ensure a good website connection,
- To prevent technical issues when using our website,
- To evaluate system security and stability, and
- For other administrative purposes.
We may, from time to time, statistically analyse anonymous information of this kind in order to optimise our website and the underlying technology.
Access data / server log files of the webspace provider
The web space provider collects data about every access to the offer. Access data includes: Name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, notification of successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
The provider uses the log data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of the offer. However, the provider reserves the right to retrospectively review the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, the legitimate suspicion of unlawful use exists.
To protect your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption technologies (for example, SSL) via HTTPS.
Embedded YouTube videos
We embed YouTube videos on some of our websites. The corresponding plug-ins are operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plug-in, it will connect to YouTube's servers. YouTube will be informed which pages you visit. If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube can link your surfing behaviour to your account. This can be prevented by logging out of your YouTube account beforehand.
Right of modification