Make sure that the following requirements are met:
- Java Runtime Environment on your computer
(click this link to check whether Java is installed on your computer; if you need to, you can download Java free of charge and install it on your computer)
- Functioning email address
- Access to the data you want to send (on a hard drive, CD/DVD-drive or from a USB stick)
- Data with the following formats: DICOM, jpeg, png, gif, tif, pdf, …
Follow these steps to send data:
- Complete the form under the tab Transmission.
- All text fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- Enter the full name of the city to search for the TKmed® participant of your choice.
- Select an individual or a department.
- Click the check box next to the text “I am not a robot”; you should see a green check mark in the box once you are finished.
- Then click on the button “Request upload link”. Within a few minutes, you should receive an email with a link to upload data to the selected address.
- You will find information as to how many times you are allowed to use the link.
- If you click the link in your email, you can then choose DICOM as well as non-DICOM data (.jpg, .pdf etc.) from your hard drive, CD/DVD or USB stick for the transfer.
- The selected files are encrypted, transmitted to the selected TKmed® participant and can be viewed within a few minutes by the addressee.